On May 18-19 2013, Derek Hansen hosted the “Meeting of the Minds” conference in Burnaby, BC. It featured Dr. Don Chu, with the focus was an In-Depth Discussion of Advanced Topics in Strength & Conditioning and High Performance Sport.
This conference consisted of:
- The Key Note Speech with Dr. Don Chu on Athlete Preparation and Training: What Have We Learned?. The next day was followed by a length Q&A with Dr. Chu
- Rob Panariello on Strength Training from a Rehab Perspective
- Joseph Horrigan on Soft-Tissue Therapy Integration with High Performance Athletes – What is the Best Approach?
- Jimson Lee of SpeedEndurance.com on Technology, The Internet and the High Performance Coach
- Derek Hansen and Giovanni Ciriani on Electronic Muscle Stimulation – Augmenting Conventional Strength Training
- Tim Rabas on Essential Olympic Lifting for the Strength Coach – What is Useful, What is Not?