Ask Yourself These Questions
- Would you like to be able to jump higher and farther, run faster, move quicker and more powerfully, and improve your overall athletic ability in your sport?
Are you one step behind your competitors?
Do you find that you are always coping with injuries, and never are able to fully rehabilitate yourself?
Are you looking for ways to enhance your recovery between workouts?
Do you want to separate yourself from the rest of the pack and take your training to the next level?
Our specialists can provide you with the knowledge and physical tools to give you that extra edge over the competition. There are many trainers and coaches who claim to have the answers for your training questions, but only a select few professionals can produce consistent results with athletes at all ages and abilities.
Issues to Consider When Choosing Strength and Conditioning Specialists
- Experience. Your development as an athlete should be in the hands of an experienced coach. Education and qualifications are all well and good, but nothing beats being guided by an experienced coach who has a consistent record of success.
- Professionalism. Good coaches elicit extraordinary results from their athletes without resorting to abusive language, excessive training volume or unproven short-cuts to success. They also minimize the probability of injury by choosing training techniques and loads that are appropriate for an athlete, progressing them through an individualized training program – not a cookie-cutter, "one-size-fits-all" system.
- Enthusiasm. Athletes need to know that their coaches love their work. Training athletes should be a passion, not an occupation. Good coaches make all sorts of sacrifices for their athletes because they care – and this should be no different for a strength and conditioning coach. It is important to make the training environment a place for the cultivation of success and improved self-confidence.
- Value. Because developing athletes need as much hands-on time as possible, coaches must be made available on a consistent basis to provide guidance – from week-to-week, month-to-month and year-to-year. It may take well over ten years for an athlete to realize their full potential – particularly on the world stage. We provide affordable world-class training to athletes of all abilities and ages, making our services accessible to as many athletes as we can.
- Client Focused. A successful athlete-coach relationship must be close, long-term relationship. We are not fly-by-night consultants. We are in it for the long-haul with our clients, in an effort to ensure that their athletic goals are realized.
All of our team members have successfully trained, competed and coached in Strength, Power and Speed sports for decades. We train athletes effectively because we too were full-time athletes and understand what it takes. We know that athletes can waste valuable time training improperly, resulting in little or no improvement, or worse – injury. This is why we take every step possible to provide the best training available for all of our athletes.
What Can SPS Athletic Training Group Do for You?
We specialize in developing high performance athletes who understand the importance of training intelligently. Any athlete can train hard and any coach can implement tough workouts. The one thing that separates the good athletes and coaches from the great ones is the ability to train intelligently. We strive to educate our athletes regarding all aspects of training and conditioning to make them self-sufficient, since we cannot be by their side 24-hour a day, seven days a week. Not only do we enhance the athletic body, but we also enhance the athletic mind.
Regardless of which sport you want to excel at, we have the experience and the ability to provide you with world class training programs that will enhance your performance in your given sport and minimize your potential for injury. Our specialists have excelled at some of the highest levels as both athletes and coaches. Currently, we work as consultants to professional and elite amateur athletes and sporting organizations. Others may claim to have the knowledge and ability to make you a better athlete. We have the experience, results and credentials to make it happen!